Sunday 13 February 2011

BREAKING NEWS


I am pleased to announce i have been welcomed aboard the Scottish Team for this years ETC in Switzerland in August this year.
This is a massive achievement for me as it represents the biggest and best of what the gaming side of the hobby can be. Having 30+ countries all coming together to compete for who will be world champions.
Currently ill be taking an Ork army of some form (although this may change) but hope to add a series of articles describing my journey there. Obviously team secrets will remain as such and my final list will remain hidden till they are all announced closer the time . Hope this is something you will enjoy as much as I will.

3 comments:

  1. You've been rather quite lately is everything ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah been just busy, lots of things going on but the painting has kept up. Over the last few weeks ive painted a Hellfire Dreadnought my sniper Scouts and a Chaplain Biker and have also built a few more infantry marines my bike command squad, a 2nd Ironclad and another scout biker so the army is growing got my vindicator is in the post to round off my campaign force and bring the total to atleast 5k+ for the army overall. I should get back to posting in the next few days as im really wanting to get back to it.

    On a note about the campaign its starting in 4 weeks, so hope your ready to feel the wrath of Imperial justice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost ready mate! What size forces are people playing? Moving has been crazy and haven't got the internet let which is nice ;)
    Hopefully I will start getting tuesday nights off work soon too.

    ReplyDelete