Monday 18 October 2010

Where the hell have I been???

Well my 1st attempt at this blogging has been pretty poor, due to getting married new job, taking over the chairmen roll at my games club and going back to study, and all the best intentions have gone to waste. So here comes attempt two which ive decided will be a bit more focused to start with.

So what does this mean? well it means that im going to pick one hobby based subject and stick with it will its goal is complete.

So what’s the subject, well its going to be my Raptors Space Marine army. I will be attending the Freeboota open event at the end of November in which i need to finish building and painting the army as well as play test it. The goal of which is learn the army and win the event.

Simples.

So its going to be kept easy and uncomplicated and go from there.

Good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment