Saturday 1 January 2011

Hobby Resolutions for 2011




1) Play a minimum 104, 40k games averaging 2 per week

2) Enter 4 tourneys over the year

3) Run 2 successful campaigns at my gaming club

4) Play at least 1 6k+ game with my Orks in Apocalypse

5) Play at least 2 other games of Apocalypse

6) Get more involved with the UK ‘Bootaz and relating events

7) Compleate 1 Battle Company of my Raptors

Well thats my aims for this year, and i hope to keep coming back to them as i get closer to compleating them and provide a write up.

3 comments:

  1. We'll have to arrange to meet up somewhere for a few of those games. I need to arrange to play Sorrowshard at some point as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you in meeting all of your goals this year. I hadn't realized you were aiming to collect a Battle Company of Raptors. Cool! I've decided to do the same for my new new Raptors Legion army but don't know yet which company to make them. Have you decided which Battle Company yours will represent?

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never inteneded to go so far with the army but ive really enjoyed painting them and the whole Badab war books have got me going as well as all the guys who are doing themed armies on the webring. In terms of company im going with the 4th company i only have 2 Tactical squads fully done so far but im planning on swapping my Assault squads with Bike squads and a bike mounted Command squad. Im also considering doing half the 1st company and about a 3rd of the 10th and some of the 8th maybe for some extra fast attack.

    ReplyDelete