Saturday 18 December 2010

Veterans of the 1st Company

Ive just finished up the another Terminator squad and starting work on a 3rd which will most likely be the last as with the Sternguard gives me 25% of the first company members and for now thats all I wish for. Saying that another Sternguard unit isnt out the question and a Vanguard squad would be kinda cool and then another 5 man Termie unit would give me half the 1st company hmmm.
Most recent finished squad.
The unit that was dropped from my tourney list but painted before i had decided that.
The future squad, just need to wait to the new year to order the shoulder pads from FW.

2 comments:

  1. I totally did what you are doing with a assault terminators and black reach terminators. I also went to a bits seller and got the shoulder pads as well, it was like getting 10 assault terminators for less.

    Looking nice! Well done!

    ReplyDelete