Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wraithseer

Behold the dead are marching to war once again.... Well having picked up this model on Sunday its now compleate within 3 days so I'm very happy. The colour scheme is the start of my own Craftworld who's name and back story is yet to be written but I'm hoping to do that soon. As a project overall though these guys are to distract and not take over as my Raptors and Orks are in more need at this time for there own reasons mentioned in other articles. The plan is every 2-3 weeks paint up a small unit and by the time i want to play ill have a core force ready to go. Ill be working on my troops 1st and Wraithguard as i can only take the Wraithseer as a HQ if i also have Wraithguard which is a pain but i can live with it. Well that's it for now laters.

5 comments:

  1. Wow man looking good! The purple/grey is a great colour combo. Is this going to flow over to the guardians and vehicles as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats the plan, im liking the very soft colours and these two are quick to paint and a nice departure from the Marines and Orks ive been doing recently. Because or that im also thinking of doing my Aspects like it as they will clash with the rest of the army in there much bolder scheams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man what you been up to lately? We've missed ya on the Badab bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come back I need Raptor updates!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raptors, RAPTORS!!!!

    I'm having withdraw symptoms like John!

    ReplyDelete