Tuesday 30 November 2010

Where next.

Well although ill be working with a new yet undetermined army for the Calidonian Conflict, i will be carrying on with my Raptors in preperation for my campaign next year.

The way im going to do this is building the army to be playable for the specific GW expansions. What i would like you guys to suggest is which expansion i should work on first be.

Options are:
Planetstrike - Both a 2500p Attacker and Defender list
Cities of Death - 1000p
Spearhead - 2500p
Boarding Actions (IA 9) - 1000p

Apocalypse will be a future project ill do when all the others are compleate so i can take a look on my entire collection and fill in any gaps and see if any themes can be expanded.

Please post and discuss below and hopefully in a weeks time ill announce my descision.

2 comments:

  1. Boarding actions all the way! It looks fun I know I want to try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say play a boarding action game, they are fun, I have played a couple and the Dark Void rules are fun. The smaller points also make for quicker games as well.

    ReplyDelete